Beast's Fury Chibi Beast's Fury Chibi

Really cool Rock Paper Scissors game. I love the animations, reminds me of the old flash games I use to play. Only gripe is that it needs more characters.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah more character would be neat

Torvi Cube T Vol 1 Torvi Cube T Vol 1

Really great game and fun puzzles. I do have a few problems with it though. Its missing music I imagine elevator type of music. Also the main menus could use some work. Other than that its a great puzzle game very fun and get challenging at a perfect pace. Great job.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Harder than the original

This plays alot quicker and the AI is a lot smarter and do things that they didnt do before. The fire in the second level jumped off the edge as far as I can remember it didnt do that in the original. I made it to the third level before losing all my lives I can beat the original all the way through the first time around but you brought a new challenge to an old classic much props to you.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks alot! O'm glad you liked the challenge!

Interlocked Interlocked

If this was on the DS I would buy it

And thats saying alot since I rarely buy games on my DS

Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

Decent

Scored 800 then my hand started to hurt. If this game was made 20 years ago it would had been revolutionary.

Super Pixelknight Super Pixelknight

All RIght

It reminds me of ghouls and ghost (which I almost beat). I only played your game for a few minutes then stoped it lacks some polish. For example you need the ability the aim up and when you jump you need the ability to aim down but other than that good game.

Line Runner Line Runner

Great

It was a great game loved the graphics and I didnt suck as bad as I thought I did I got 6th place for the day on my first try