Documentation Documentation

This was actually pretty cool. I came into it not really knowing what to expect, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere you set. Not really sure if I would classify this under hip-hop or something else entirely. I do agree with Issac and think you could do this better.

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks for the critique Glitch; I very much appreciate it.

Cut-up - Hiss Cut-up - Hiss

It awesome to actually being able to hear you rap from time to time. Flow on point, lyrics on point, the beat was perfect, some of the lyrics made me smile out of the sheer genius (which is hard to do). Hope this means that I will be hearing many more tracks from you for now on, and if not just make sure everything you drop is a gem like this.

Sunraw responds:

I don't do shit anymore man. Don't expect anything from me ever lmao. Thanks for the nice review though, always appreciated. Glad you liked the lyrics, there's a lot of shit packed in there.

HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen

My n***a Phr0zen is back. I give this battle to Phr0zen and here is my break down.

Kwing Verse 1 - + Bringing up Phr0zen's history of being the worst. + Seizure line. Flow was solid as well.

Phr0zen Verse 1 - + I love the Christmas line, + horse shit line, ++ That metal head line. Flow was solid, really showed your alliteration skills as well.

Phr0zen Verse 2 - +/- Bringing up his reviews could have been stronger but you missed the punch. ++ For the star wars name flip I honestly had no idea + Massage diploma. Your flow started to fall off a bit here, I loved how strong you flowed on your first verse.

Kwing Verse 2 - +Like the fleece sweater panty hose line, + and the horse shit flip. Other than that I couldn't understand parts of your verse because of your quality, or maybe my ears are just shit now. Liked the passion, but the aggression to me is uncalled for in this sort of battle, because it makes it seem like Phr0zen was under your skin.

Intro Intro

I swear that scream/growl gives your shit so much energy. Dope flow and the lyrics I caught were dope. Can't wait to listen to the rest of it.

RezzyTip responds:

Thanks man! I used to play in metal bands so every now & again I like to integrate when possible.

West Side North West Side North

So funky so West Coast, but I wouldn't really say Dr. Dre, more of a DJ Quik beat. I love the synth, the drums, its just so perfect and upbeat.

Hikari responds:

Thank you :D I'm glad you liked my song. You should check out my latest hip hop track, its way better than this.

Stay the $ame - J Stepp Stay the $ame - J Stepp

Dude, how have I never heard of you before. You are fucking nice on the mic, great story, voice, style, flow. I'm digging this track you got my support bro.

Jstep1990 responds:

thank you man! Glad to see it, your supports appreciated.

Give It Up Give It Up

Fucking nice dude. The beat was nasty as fuck, the lyrics were nice, and your flow was on point like always.

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you liked it

United United

I always loved this track. Truthfully I think this was probably my favorite one off the entire mixtape.

SwagFest ft. BummerCityTown SwagFest ft. BummerCityTown

A 2012 verse from Bummer will always be nice so that's a given. Flow was on point for both of you, mad props for squeezing so many words in (even though I will never catch half of the shit), overall dope style, and digging the voice fluctuations and animated shit.

RezzyTip responds:

BCT always kills it! Even if I hadn't got locked up, it still would have taken me 2 years to write something that's up to par with him haha. I'll have to type up the lyrics & post em on soundcloud one of these days.

Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head) Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head)

Ohhh shit my n***a Rez is back. Happy to see you back I cant wait to hear new shit from you dude.

RezzyTip responds:

My cracker Glitch! Stay posted cause I got a lot of stuff about to drop!